Parking for Apelila’s In&Out Cleaning teams to be arranged by customer.
Below is our standard Move out service list. Other services available upon request.
For windows, mini blinds and screens there is an additional charge. Additional charge for excessive soap scum, calcium build up, mold and mildew, grease, red dirt, pet hair, major dust build-up, food debris and continued neglect requiring more cleaning time than previously estimated.
It will be greatly appreciated if all personal items are moved out at time of scheduled Move Out Clean.
Thank You for you cooperation!
- Clean window tracks and window sills
- Wipe down doors and door frames
- Sweep and mop hard surface floors
- Wipe marble with marble cleaner
- Wipe off minor marks on walls(no major scrubbing)
- Clean hardwood floors with hard wood cleaner
- Deep vacuum all carpeting
- We clean carpets in condos and small homes. For larger homes we will have to refer you to a carpet cleaner.
- Bag and remove garbage
- Dust all blinds
- Clean baseboards
- Clean ledges
- Clean A/C vents
- Remove cobwebs
- Clean gecko droppings
- Clean Light Switches/Outlets
- Clean Ceiling Fans/Lighting
- Dust and Vacuum Closets
- Remove and clean light globes
- Wipe down doors and wipe off door knobs
- Clean inside, out and under all appliances (refrigerator, stove and microwave)
- Will remove all grease from stove hood and vent
- Wash cupboards inside and out
- Wash all drawers inside and out
- Clean back splash and counters
- Clean and disinfect sinks and polish chrome fixtures
- Scrub and disinfect bathtub, shower enclosure and sink
- Clean inside, outside and around toilet(remove any toilet ring)
- Clean inside and outside of all cabinets/drawers
- Clean mirrors and glass doors
- Clean and polish chrome fixtures
If you prefer green cleaning; we use
Charges will include supplies and equipment. If you have something that requires a special product; we ask that you supply it.
The client may terminate this contract at any time for any reason by giving at least 24 hours notice to the contractor. If the contract is terminated in less than the 24 hours scheduled, the contractor will be paid the deposit amount.
Must confirm to download agreement:
Please call 808-782-5723 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate.